Monday, February 01, 2016

The Ray Bradbury Challenge

So what I do now is hang out, fully awake in the middle of the night because well, that's what women of my age do.  And in doing such I found a new podcast, the Ray Bradbury Challenge.  As the name suggests, it is an attempt to do something that Ray Bradbury suggested, to write 52 short stories a year apparently because it's "hard to write 52 bad short stories".  There is a poetry to it, a certain deep belief in the ability of hard working individuals to finally come into flower.

Reading and Writing is Fundamental

There are some guidelines I want to lay out before I begin, but I do want to begin and my stories, putrid, inferior and defective as they may be, will live here, because this was the blog was where I was the most creative, the most decidedly dedicated to writing.

More later.

http://www.literaryroadhouse.com/introducing-the-bradbury-challenge-ep-1/
http://52shortstories.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home